i3Logic | Contract Instructional Designer Job Description
i3Logic is seeking Contract Instructional Designers to help our clients become heroes. i3Logic challenges the complacencies of the learning and performance improvement industries and focuses on making measurable business impacts by enabling and inspiring great performance that creates value for organizations. We are looking for an Instructional Designer that can challenge the complacencies of the learning and performance improvement industries. Is that you?
The Contract Instructional Designer is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and evaluating learning programs and curricula that provide our clients with the knowledge and skills required to achieve results.
The Contract Instructional Designer works with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and develop training solutions that incorporate best practices in behavioral and cognitive sciences to effectively address business and performance issues. The Contract Instructional Designer designs and develops learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, web-based, virtual classroom, blended solutions, and mobile delivery. In addition, they ensure instructional quality is built into the final project deliverables.
- Plan and monitor instructional design projects, including timelines, resource requirements and project risk.
- Write engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Create storyboards for self-directed online training, write job aids, and create lesson plans/participant materials for instructor-led training.
- Create instructional design documents.
- Use design documents and storyboards to create course content using the ADDIE instructional design model.
- Lead design sessions with clients and SME’s, both in person and virtual.
- State instructional goals and create matching content.
- Identify the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods while keeping projects in scope/under budget.
- Minimum of five years’ experience designing and developing instructional material.
- Instructional design background including strong knowledge of adult learning theory, learning styles, learner needs, and delivery of web-based content.
- Ability to incorporate the most effective, leading-edge instructional approaches while staying within allocated budget.
- Strong proficiency in writing, editing, and grammatical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated ability to apply adult learning theory in a corporate training environment preferred.
About i3Logic: The Performance Agency:
Since the late 1990s, i3Logic has worked with some of the worlds most respected organizations to create award-winning custom learning solutions for a wide range of critical business initiatives.
In order to build strong, long-term, partnerships with our clients, we have developed tested methodologies and innovative solutions to ensure our ability to consistently deliver successful results.
We deliver value to our clients by establishing clear links between learning, performance improvement, and business objectives, and providing an innovative and effective blend of comprehensive services to address each initiative unique requirements and goals,
Innovative Custom Learning Solutions
Instructor-Led and Virtual Classroom Training
Responsive Mobile Learning
Micro-Learning and Performance Support
Discovery-Based Learning and Gamification
Performance Assessment Scenarios