ATD Detroit April 2017 Meeting
Free for ATD Detroit Members!
"Game the System™- The Basics of How and Why You Should Gamify Your Training Programs"
Chief Motivation Officer
Advance Registration EndsProgram Summary
at 3pm on Tuesday, April 11th
Wouldn’t it be great to know how to introduce a gaming dimension into the corporate training programs you design or deliver? What would it look like to include game elements such as points, levels, challenges, rewards, and leaderboards to drive participation, engagement, retention, and to achieve a measurable ROI?
This hands-on, LIVE webinar takes you through the 5-step process of gamifying a training program. You’ll learn how to:
- Define your measurable business objectives and determine how Gamification will help you to achieve your objectives
- Weave analogies and stories to make the training stickable – so that players remember facts and transfer skills to real world scenarios
- Create the right mix of ingredients and next steps in your learning activities to allow the participants to acquire knowledge and skill
- Identify the game elements (points, badges, leaderboards, etc.) and game mechanics (chance, competition, collaboration, rewards, etc.) you will use
- Construct a consistent, attractive - even charming and captivating - cohesiveness that ties the entire project together
- Answer the question: Is it fun?
Gamification of real-world training and development is a powerful technique which can motivate people and help generate loyalty to your organization, its products, and its message. At its core, Gamification is about finding the fun in the things that we have to do.
When learning in fun, people remember, apply, and return to the learning.
Complete this webinar and be ready for the Gamification Certification Program on Friday, May 12, 2017
Register for the webinar and Certification Program and be entered to win a FREE 2-hour Gamification consultation!!
ATD Detroit CONFIRMATION/CANCELLATION POLICY:
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted. Cancellations will be accepted until 5:00pm on Thursday, April 6th. Cancellations received prior to this time/date can be 1) refunded to the credit card less a $5 processing fee or 2) transferred to the next scheduled ATD Detroit meeting date.
Refunds after this date cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.
ATD Detroit RECORDED CONTENT DISCLAIMER:
Registration and attendance at ATD Detroit meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to allow ATD Detroit to use and distribute the registrant or attendee's image, voice or name in photographs, video, electronic reproductions, and audio files or podcasts of such events and activities.