ATD Detroit 2020 January Member Meeting
"2020 Kickoff Celebration & Knowledge Share"
Advance Registration Ends at 2pm, Monday, January 13th
6th Annual Kickoff Celebration & Knowledge Share Event
Part 1 – Celebrate!
Welcome to a new year with the ATD Detroit and it’s time to celebrate! We will look back at all that was accomplished in 2019 and look forward to what is in store for 2020. We will also introduce new board members and recognize those stepping down. Find out what’s new for the upcoming events and highlights of some of the great learning opportunities we have planned for you!
Part 2 – Learn!
The second half of our meeting will be a structured knowledge share led by local experts from the local ATD Detroit community. You will have an opportunity to exchange information, knowledge and questions with other members and guests in three of the talent development-focused learning topics. You will be participating in each "exchange" for about 25 minutes, and then rotating to the next topic of your choice.
Speakers and Topics
- “Planning for Engagement: Webinar Best Practices” – Heidi Saucier, BlueCross BlueShield of Michigan
- “Five Things Great Learning Departments Do”- Lisa Toenniges, Innovative Learning Group
- “Develop Your CPLP Action Plan” – Teresa Hughes, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- “Getting Started with the APTD Certification” – Laurie Zeller, Schwans Home Service
- “Pop Up AR: How to Use Augmented Reality in Your Organization” – Betty Dannewitz, ifyouaskbetty
- “Destination: Flash Conversion” – Tom Petro, Innovative Learning Group
5:30pm - 6:00pm Registration/Networking
6:00pm - 6:30pm Dinner
6:30pm - 8:30pm Knowledge Share!
ATD Detroit CONFIRMATION/CANCELLATION POLICY:
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted. Cancellations will be accepted until 5:00pm on Thursday, January 9th. Cancellations received prior to this time/date can be 1) refunded to the credit card less a $5 processing fee or 2) transferred to the next scheduled ATD Detroit meeting date.
Refunds after this date cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.
ATD Detroit RECORDED CONTENT DISCLAIMER:
Registration and attendance at ATD Detroit meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to allow ATD Detroit to use and distribute the registrant or attendee's image, voice or name in photographs, video, electronic reproductions, and audio files or podcasts of such events and activities.