Tuesday, February 18th at Noon
Presenters: Andrea Laus & Matteo Malatesta
Conversations are the moment when potential turns into collective energy. It's the 20% factor of a leader making the 80% of the difference in team results.
This is the number one reason why you can't plan for a leadership training without considering the importance of developing conversational skills on key critical types of conversations.
The benefits of training on conversations go far beyond the scope of Learning and Development and include, among many others:
1. Blending the differences between people in terms of age, culture, expectations and language allows organizations to benefit from diversity.
2. Cultivating teamwork by fostering influence without authority as a way to move things forward.
3. Making communication effective by letting each person wear the shoes of someone else and improve his or her active listening.
Session Objectives: In this webinar, you will learn:
• Why training on leadership conversations is essential for developing true leadership.
• Why practicing conversations is by far the best way to turn knowledge into actionable behaviors.
• How the development of conversational skills will dramatically improve self awareness, confidence and performance of leaders.
Andrea Laus is Skillgym’s CEO. He has 20 years experience in the industry of digital learning. For the past 10 years he has designed and developed interactive simulations featuring video and AI to bring immersive, authentic digital experiences to leadership coaches worldwide.
Matteo Malatesta heads business design at Lifelike. He supports the product design teams, bringing the voices of stakeholders to the discussion thanks to his international experience in the learning and development industry and his human-centered approach.