GDASTD February Meeting
"Boost Training Effectiveness:
Top 10 Powerful Body Language Secrets
to Strengthen Trainers' Confidence, Charisma,
and Connection with Their Learners"
Founder and CEO
Accurate Body Language, LLC
Accurate Body Language reveals body language secrets to strengthen trainers’ confidence, charisma, and connection with their learners.
Achieve more powerful and compelling training effectiveness by harnessing the secrets, skills, and savvy of body language communication.
At the conclusion of the presentation the attendees will be able to:
- Learn savvy body language secrets to strengthen trainers’ confidence, charisma, and connection with their learners
- Achieve improved training effectiveness by decoding and harnessing the skills of non-verbal body language communication
- Demonstrate “Power Poses” for feet, legs, hands, arms, torso, posture, and facial expressions to optimize personal power
- Identify Paul Ekman’s 7 Universal Emotions in facial expressions
About Janette Ghedotte
Janette Ghedotte is a MA LLP Clinical Psychologist and the Founder & CEO of ACCURATE BODY LANGUAGE, LLC consulting services which specializes in the following domains:
- Comprehensive Body Language Analysis
- Fraud and Deception Detection
- Powerful, Effective Interview and Interrogation Techniques
- Interpersonal Relationship and Integrated Communication
Janette Ghedotte is a member of an elite group of dynamic professionals and Body Language instructors who have completed Janine Driver’s intensive Body Language Institute Level 300 “Train-the-Trainer” Certification Program based on her New York Best Selling book “YOU CAN’T LIE TO ME,” (Harper One, August 28, 2012). Learn more at Accurate Body Language, LLC.
Not a member yet? Join the Chapter Now!
GDASTD EVENT CONFIRMATION/CANCELLATION POLICY:
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted. Cancellations will be accepted until 5:00pm on Thursday, February 6th. Cancellations received prior to this time/date can be 1) refunded to the credit card less a $5 processing fee or 2)transferred to the next scheduled GDASTD meeting date.
Refunds after this date cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.