- Position Title: Operations Trainer
- Company Name: Upstart
- Facilitate instructor-led training (ILT) for new and existing credit analysts, customer experience associates, call center agents, and other Operations employees.
- Develop, implement, and iterate on eLearning modules and defined pathways within a Learning Management System (LMS). Maintain a strong relationship with external LMS vendor.
- Create, deliver, and iterate on high-quality instructional content that increases end-user engagement and retention.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand, synthesize, approve, and communicate information to internal teams.
- Collaborate with the Training Manager and other stakeholders to develop a strong, scalable Operations training program framework.
- Travel to other sites to conduct training and work with stakeholders.
- Mentor other L&D associates who are supporting training initiatives.
3+ years of experience in pedagogy and/or andragogy, training, learning and development, content creation, knowledge management, and/or other related topics. People or project management experience is a plus.
Please visit https://www.upstart.com/careers/10394/apply?gh_jid=1653359 to apply.