Learning and Development Coordinator
Looking to make a difference every day?
We are ready to welcome a learning and development coordinator to our team. Our team designs, develops and implements multi-platform learning to power the health care industry’s brightest and most compassionate care providers, support teams, and leaders. At the end of the day, you will go home proud of your work and know that you have made an impact. Consider how a career with U.S. Medical Management could put your super hero powers to work—everyday.
The learning and Development Coordinator will provide administrative support for all learning initiatives related to L & D curriculum for learners across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assists all learning and development team members as required including, but not limited to:
- Schedule, coordinate and support both virtual and classroom training
- Arrange logistics for workshops including room reservations, set-up, catering, and breakdown
- Order, maintain, and prepare materials for live and virtual classroom courses
- Collaborate with the L & D team to review, edit, and revise course content and materials as needed
- Order supplies, maintain training budget
- Play a part in ILT, VILT, and eLearning course development and testing
- Upload courses and content to the LMS and serve as the LMS administrator
- Provide reporting and analysis of training participation, implementation and evaluation
- Register learners for various courses
- Apply adult learning theory, instructional design and the ADDIE model to produce work with best practice outcomes
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience with increasing responsibility (preferably in a learning field or training role)
- Bachelor’s degree in learning and development, talent development or related field
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Working knowledge of instructional design, the ADDIE model, and adult learning principles
- 1-2 years’ experience with a LMS
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and prioritize tasks
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Storyline 360 or Articulate Rise and basic knowledge of Camtasia software
- Consistently manages multiple projects and requests at once
- Excels at organizing, prioritizing, and time-management
- Maintains a professional demeanor and demonstrates company values
- Continuously strives to learn and improve
- Illustrates effective problem-solving and analytical skills
- Quickly identifies potential issues and provides solutions
- Exhibits strong customer service and interpersonal communication
- Completes work with constant attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with technology and demonstrates a willingness to learn new software
This is U.S. Medical Management
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 healthcare company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together.
Our Mission – “Through compassionate patient-centered care in the home; we will provide exceptional outcomes across our continuum of services”. Our continuum includes Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME and In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our values of integrity, respect, teamwork and excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our purpose-centered beliefs allow USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services.
We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients.
We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society.
John Bonczak, Recruiting Manager
US Medical Managementjbonczak@usmmllc.com