Join the best game in town!
You already know that MotorCity is a great place to play. Now you can join the team that makes this a great place to work, too!
We're hiring a Learning & Organizational Development Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you'll:
- Coordinate, plan, schedule, and track all training programs and training records, including evaluations and training audits.
- Document all training processes and maintain all training areas.
- Process and maintain all financial records for the training function, including check requests, month-end financial spending statements, purchasing records, and tuition reimbursement.
- Maintain knowledge of the procedures performed on a daily basis by the Training Department.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
What We Offer
MotorCity Casino Hotel offers competitive wages, excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, a generous 401(k) program, and childcare reimbursement. You’ll enjoy complimentary meals during your shift, vacation time, and you’re paid weekly. Plus, there’s free on-site parking, exclusive associate discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more. And as a MotorCity Casino Hotel associate, you’ll find exciting opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
As an active community partner, MotorCity Casino Hotel is dedicated to the city of Detroit. Our associates, management, and ownership contribute to the metro-Detroit community through several local programs that have a positive impact on the lives of the people in our city. Our Helping Hands committee, a dynamic group of associate volunteers established in 2003, is the driving force behind many of the philanthropic initiatives that help us make a difference in our community.