FREELANCE OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT:
QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
Innovative Learning Group (ILG) is looking for individuals to serve as quality assurance testers in
a freelance capacity on project-based client work.
Primary responsibilities may include:
- Verifying courses function properly and comply with client standards
- Documenting any issues found clearly and concisely
- Checking and fixing Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate source files to ensure programming accuracy and reliability
- Developing quality assurance plans to guide other quality assurance testers
The successful candidate will have many or all of the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of quality assurance testing experience
- Very high attention to detail
- Preference will be given to testers with a minimum of two years of experience using Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate
Innovative Learning Group is a performance-first learning company. We create custom training and tools that help employees of Fortune 1000 companies do their jobs more effectively. In everything we do, our focus is always on improving performance. We do this through a solid foundation of performance analysis and instructional design, robust process and project management systems, and a commitment to ongoing innovation. By putting performance first, we create learning that creates results.
ILG is located in Troy, Michigan. It is privately held and a Women's Business Enterprise–certified company.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@innovativeLG.com.