"E-Learning Instructional Design
Your course leader:
Explore the essential e-learning components of context, challenge, activity, and feedback to elevate your success. In this program, you’ll discover the design elements of effective e-learning, investigate instructional interactivity that supports learning, practice applying these discoveries in designs, and learn to incorporate what works into your own projects. Please note that this program does not address issues of designing and delivering live, virtual instructor-led webinars, nor does it focus on specific software or tools.
Experienced in e-learning? Consider our Advanced E-Learning Instructional Design Certificate.
Why You Should Attend:
- Design e-learning that allows your learners to spend their time wisely and productively.
- Use the unique capabilities of instructional technology to make each learning experience meaningful, memorable, and motivational.
- Create learning experiences that change behavior well beyond a post-test.
What to Expect:
- Books: Receive a copy of Michael Allen's Guide to E-Learning.
- Face-to-face programs: A laptop computer (or other device that is able to play and download Adobe Flash files), with Wi-Fi capability and the latest version of Adobe Flash® installed is required to review e-learning examples. Please do not bring iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, etc.), as the program materials will not function properly on these devices. There will be no computers available on-site for participants.
- Online programs: The online version of this program is conducted in the WebEx Training Center. Special software is not required. You only need a standard web browser and telephone or VoIP capability to participate. In addition, please have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed on your laptop or device to review e-learning examples. The examples will not work on iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, etc.)
ATD Members: $1,095
To register, visit the ATD National programs webpage. At the check out, remember to enter the local chapter incentive code CH5104 if you are also a local chapter member.
Not a member of Detroit ATD? Join the Chapter Now!
Detroit ATD RECORDED CONTENT DISCLAIMER:
Registration and attendance at Detroit ATD meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to allow Detroit ATD to use and distribute the registrant or attendee's image, voice or name in photographs, video, electronic reproductions, and audio files or podcasts of such events and activities.