Sr. Talent Mgmt Specialist- 0000005816
Primary Location: North America-United States-Michigan-Troy
2135 West Maple Road, Troy, MI 48084
Job Posting: Aug 27, 2020, 9:10:43 AM
Overview: Are you passionate about helping talent reach their full potential and positively impacting business results? Do you enjoy creating engaging programs that focus on team member and leadership development with the opportunity to offer trainings in multiple modalities? Do you value creativity and innovation and push the status quo? If so, check out this Sr. Talent Management Specialist role.
• Design, implementation, and facilitation of professional and leadership development courses and programs.
• Provide consultative support to teams, managers, and HR partners for global learning & development and talent management needs.
• Support of key L&D and Talent Management programs and initiatives (Examples could include: Emerging Leader Development Program, Performance Management, Mentoring, Employee Engagement)
• Utilize various modalities (i.e. online, instructor-led, blended, mobile, etc.) and follow-up supporting tools to encourage reflection, retention, and application of learning.
• Lead advisory councils and/or engage stakeholders (when appropriate) to support the design and implementation of learning and training programs.
• Manage logistics for training programs including pre-delivery preparation of materials, training tracking & vendor management.
• Participation in special HR and cross-functional projects
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3-5 years of experience in developing, implementing, and facilitating professional and leadership development programs required
• Strong facilitation, project management, collaboration, and communication skills
• Experience with Talent Management programs and initiatives (Examples could include: Emerging Leader Development Program, Performance Management, Mentoring, Employee Engagement)
• Knowledge of Instructional Design systems/software experience (specifically Articulate 360) is preferred
• Experience with DISC and 360 Feedback Tools preferred
• Knowledge of LMS (Learning Management Systems) preferred
Meritor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Link to apply: Meritor Job Page